Williams offers a complete line of one-way and reversible primary. Depending upon the feed and product desired, a primary shredder can be the only size reduction involved or it can serve as a preparation, or coarse product, mill.
Williams Primary Reversible Shredders have the following advantages:
- Reversible rotor doubles hammer life
- Two hydraulically or mechanically positioned reversible impact blocks. Adjustable impact blocks allow adjustment for wear, thus maintaining optimum shredding clearance and efficiency.
- Reversible cage bars cut grate replacement costs in half
- Overload Protection – movable impact blocks permit uncrushables to discharge behind cage bars
Williams Primary Down-Running Shredders are rugged, straightforward, unidirectional mills. They are best suited for industrial refused and light steel or aluminum scrap.
- Large feed openings
- Optional, adjustable breaker plates compensate for wear
- Large access covers permit easy replacement or reversal of hammers and general maintenance