The main advantage of the Williams Reversible Hammer Mill is that the direction of the rotor that supports the hammers can be reversed by simple direction selection of the drive motor. Fresh grinding edges are thus brought into action. Production is increased, hammer life is doubled, and maintenance is reduced.
Williams Reversible Hammer Mills offers these advantages:
- All Williams’ reversible crusher models can be direct connected to a reversible electric motor. This not only utilizes both sides of the hammers, but both working surfaces of the grinding plates and screens as well - all without opening the reversible hammer mill.
- The grinding chamber is identical on both sides of the vertical center line. This provides a double set of grinding plates and sizing screens which virtually doubles their service life.
- Additional service life is provided by breaker and grinding plates which can be adjusted to maintain original close settings to hammers. The grinding plates are also reversible top-to-bottom.
- Reversible crushers offer heavy duty construction throughout.
- Easy-opening access covers for servicing all parts
- Optional air connection for pneumatic handling of the product