Williams Patent Crusher has designed a reversible hammer mill that is characterized by the ability to reverse the direction of the rotor that supports the hammers. This ability brings fresh grinding edges into action, minimizing the frequency of servicing the machine. You can increase production, double the life of the hammers, and reduce maintenance time and costs.
If you’re looking to get a lot of value out of your hammer mill crusher, the Reversible Hammer Mill might be your top choice.
Advantages of Using a Reversible Hammer Mill
Williams Reversible Hammer Mills also offers these advantages:
- All Williams’ reversible hammer crusher models can be directly connected to a reversible electric motor. This utilizes both sides of the hammers and both working surfaces of the grinding plates and screens—all without opening the reversible hammer mill. That makes it easy for your team to use and cuts down on service times.
- The grinding chamber is identical on both sides of the vertical center line. This provides a double set of grinding plates and sizing screens which virtually doubles their service life.
- Additional service life is provided by breaker and grinding plates which can be adjusted to maintain original close settings to hammers. The grinding plates are also reversible top-to-bottom.
- Reversible crushers offer heavy duty construction throughout.
- Easy-opening access covers for servicing all parts, so you can get your reversible hammer crusher back up and running again quickly with minimal downtime.
- Optional air connection for pneumatic handling of the product.