Williams Patent Crusher manufactures a variety of large, heavy-duty hammer mills to handle almost any high tonnage material size reduction job. These High Tonnage Hammer Mills are characterized by their ability to easily reduce substantial materials like automobile bodies to 6” and smaller.
If you’re looking for a hammer mill that can crush just about anything, call our sales and engineering team to talk about the high tonnage hammer mills and what a Williams solution can do for your project.
Applications for High Tonnage Hammer Mills
There are certain materials that regular hammer mills just can’t handle. Sometimes you need a larger, more powerful machine, and that’s where the high tonnage hammer mills come in.
Applications for the Williams High Tonnage Hammer Mill often include being used as a cement crusher or stone crushing machine for heavy-duty jobs.
Other applications include:
- Crushing run of quarry shovel-loaded rock or coal to one inch in one operation
- Making cubical shaped stone with few "flats" or "slivers"
- Reducing limestone to sand without unwanted fines
- Shredding automobile bodies to 6" and smaller
- Crushing metal turnings to "hand shovel" size
- Reducing clay and shale to 10 mesh or finer
- Shredding waste, wood, paper, and corrugated prior to baling or burning