Williams manufactures a variety of large, heavy duty Hammer Mills to handle almost any high tonnage size reduction job. Applications for the Williams High Tonnage Hammer Mill often includes being used as a cement crusher or stone crushing machine for heavy duty jobs. Other applications include:
- Crushing run of quarry shovel-loaded rock or coal to one inch in one operation
- Making cubical shaped stone with few "flats" or "slivers"
- Reducing limestone to sand without unwanted fines
- Shredding automobile bodies to 6" and smaller
- Crushing metal turnings to "hand shovel" size
- Reducing clay and shale to 10 mesh or finer
- Shredding waste, wood, paper, and corrugated prior to baling or burning
The extremely heavy duty stone crusher machines can also be utilized as concrete or cement crushers.