The team at Williams Patent Crusher is committed to quality in our products that result in proven performance. Our experienced designers and engineers create innovative machines that can get the job done right on an industrial scale.
With over 500 patents and 150 years of business in its name, Williams Patent Crusher has solidified its place at the forefront of particle size reduction technology.
Features of the Williams Slugger Crushers
Williams Slugger Hammer Mill Crushers are an ideal choice for applications requiring a large feed opening. This type of hammer mill crusher is suitable for continuous jobs with either an hourly output or reduction ratio.
There are many features of these slugger crusher hammer mills, including:
- Rigid, welded steel plate frames to resist shock and failure from fatigue
- Renewable alloy steel liners and breaker plates
- Adjustable breaker plates to compensate for wear
- Oversized shafts and discs
- Specially heat-treated hammer bolts
- Dynamically balanced and block-tested rotors
- Self-aligning, sealed, anti-friction bearings
- Metal traps & easy accessibility for repair and adjustments