The Williams Reversible Nuggetizer® Crusher (U.S. Patent No. 3,667,694) is a rugged primary, single-stage impact crusher capable of a broad range of crushing applications including cement, rock, limestone, coal, concrete, and other minerals. These mills are also often used for various types of automotive and metal scrap.
Reversible Nuggetizer Rock Crusher Features:
- High Reduction Ratio: Reduces 48 inch cube rock to 99%, minus 1 inch mesh in a single pass.
- High Capacity: Up to 2400 tons per hour.
- Dome-Top Crushing Chamber: Maintains kinetic energy of particles, reinjects oversized materials into upcoming hammers.
- Mid-Air Crushing: Through autogenous grinding resulting from violent impact of material coming off hammers at rotor tip speed.
- Externally Adjustable Impact Blocks: Permit control of product size and compensation for wear without opening the crusher or changing parts.
- Solid & Reversible Impact Blocks: No slots or crevices to encourage erosion or wear, complete symmetry permits top for bottom reversibility that doubles service life.
- Reversible Rotor: Push button reversibility allows use of both sides of rock crusher hammers without costly manual turning.
- Rotor Wear Liners: Manganese steel liners (optional) minimize rotor maintenance.
- High Inertia Rotor: Internal system eliminates hazards of externally mounted flywheels.
- Massive, High-Speed Swing Hammers: Radially locked into position against shovel-loaded rock with centrifugal pull of up to 130 tons.
- Reversible Grate Bars: Provide positive control of product size and service life, can be reversed top for bottom to double service life.
- Large, Hinged Covers: Reduce maintenance time through complete access to interior (hydraulic operation optional).
- Heavy-Duty Construction: All components of our rock crusher product are designed to extend service life and minimize maintenance.